Sunday, June 28, 2020

Vivint Moving Options

We recently sold our house and the buyer wants to keep the Vivint equipment (non-negotiable), but she hasn’t made it clear whether she is willing to take over the monitoring contract or not. There is approximately 1 year left on the 5 year contract.

Basically I’m wondering what my options are if she doesn’t take over the contract? I have to leave the equipment, so I’m wondering...

  1. How much does it cost to buy out your contract early?
  2. If I buy out the contract, is the equipment even still useable to her?
  3. If I were to transfer my contract to my new house, would I need to start a new contract or just continue for the remaining year? Would I need to repurchase the equipment at full price?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/elysemaria
[link] [comments]

Vivint home security system headlines


This blog site providesinfo about Vivint reviews.



from
https://www.reddit.com/r/homesecurity/comments/hhidmi/vivint_moving_options/

No comments:

Post a Comment