Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Is Vivint good or not?

Hey everyone, I want to keep my family more safe, especially with everything going on it seems all crazy and having a security system would help me sleep better at night.

I'm currently looking at Vivint and everything seems good - someone will install it, they have a bunch of home security products, and in the future might even add some of their home automation products too.

Everything seems like its ready for me to go ahead and buy it, but before I do - is there anything I should be aware of like hidden costs or maybe their product is laggy or there a better brand out there?

TL;DR: I'm about to buy Vivint for my home, is this a good or bad idea? Why?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/SaaS-y
[link] [comments]

Vivint home security reviews news flashes


This website includes  information regarding Vivint.



from
https://www.reddit.com/r/homesecurity/comments/h0essy/is_vivint_good_or_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment